Do you have a problem with the most visible part of your body which is your head? Do you also struggle hiding the white patches of the visible scalp in your head? There is nothing to be ashamed of, it is a problem that other people experience too. In this blog, we will talk about Stem Cell Hair Restoration and the miracle it will bring to your dilemma.
What You Should Know About Stem Cell Hair Restoration
The long wait is over. The then theory in medical aesthetic Science is now available at Utah Stem Cells. This revolutionary procedure that deals with hair loss give a natural, clear, and active result to the scalp.
Unlike in hair transplant which transfers a bulk of hair strands and roots to the area of the scalp with hair loss, Stem Cell Hair Restoration removes a small portion of the skin from the area with thick and healthy growth of hair. The skin sample will be replicated in the lab and then will be implanted again on the scalp where there is hair loss. The replicated healthy skin will grow more hair in that area from which it was implanted.
Hair Restoration Technique
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma):
PRP is a popular medical treatment when it comes to natural regeneration that is being used for various conditions. Platelet-Rich Plasma for hair loss is a technique used as a medical aesthetic to improve hair growth in the scalp. The procedure is consists of three steps which are drawing a small amount of the patient’s blood, processing the sample, and injecting it into the area that needs treating.
Since the treatment does not use a foreign substance but the patient’s own blood, there is no risk of disease contamination. It is the very reason that made PRP treatment so popular even in cosmetic medicine.
During the procedure, the doctor or the practitioner will draw a small amount of blood from the patient. The blood sample taken from the patient will be processed in medical equipment called a centrifuge for 10 minutes to separate its components: PPP (Platelet-poor plasma), PRP (Platelet-rich plasma), and red blood cells.
The separated platelet-rich plasma will be used using a syringe to inject into the area of the scalp with poor hair growth. PRP will regenerate the cells in the scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
Stem Cell Hair Restoration:
Almost similar to PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) hair restoration, but not quite. Stem Cell Hair Restoration is the used of stem cell (specifically the somatic stem cell), which is the type of stem cell that is responsible for the healing and regeneration of new tissues and cells, to improve hair growth in areas of the scalp with poor hair growth.
Stem Cell Hair Restoration procedure starts by identifying the area of the scalp with rich hair growth. That area will be the spot where stem cells will be drawn. The practitioner or the doctor will shave the hair and sanitize the site. Using a 2.2 punch, three stem cell samples will be drawn and place in a specialized container. The sample will be processed in a centrifuge. When the sample taken from the patient is ready, the doctor will sanitize the areas of the scalp and condition it for the contribution of the processed stem cell sample using a syringe. Each injection will be 3-4 millimeters deep. After the distribution of the stem cell sample, the doctor will deliberately massage the patient’s scalp where the injection sites are to ensure the proper and even distribution and spreading of the processed stem cell.
Benefits of Stem Cell Hair Restoration:
- Make and regenerate follicles. The stem cell is responsible for helping the cell regenerate or make new ones. Hair strands grow from follicles found in the scalp. Damaged follicles or cell will affect the growth of hair. Stem cell provides the necessary treatment of follicles to improve the production of the hair.
- Even hair growth. Stem Cell Hair Restoration has a requisite growth factor and helps the hair orient themselves to grow in the right direction. If you think there are spaces in your scalp with thin hair, doing a stem cell hair restoration is an excellent choice to fix the growth of your hair and even out its distribution.
- Wakes shrunken follicles. Have you ever wonder why most people with hair growth problems are usually older people? This is due to the weakening or stopping of follicles in responding to chemical signals to them. This interrupts the usual hair growth in the head. With stem cells extracted from the sample harvested from the region of the scalp with more active follicles, the weak follicles are shaken up to regenerate and grow hair.
- Healthier hair strands. Stem cell hair restoration does not only give a solution to thinning and balding hair. It promotes healthier, thicker, and stronger hair strands.
- One-time treatment for a permanent solution. Unlike using a product to help with thinning or balding hair problems, this treatment does not need maintenance. Expect that once you have undergone this type of procedure, you will never have to repeat it again or have the same problem again.
- Safe and natural substance. Aside from the multiple session required to complete the whole treatment and the tiny pinning you might feel from the injections you will get from various areas of the scalp, this procedure is safe and effective. One great thing is that this procedure does not use foreign chemicals or substances because the stem cell used for the treatment are extracted from the patient’s body.
How Can I Get Stem Cell hair restoration from an Expert?
You don’t have to look too far for the best Stem Cell Hair Restoration partner. Utah Stem Cell is here to provide you a safe and sure treatment to get the result that you want to achieve. All you need to do is send us a message and we will help you create a good plan for your stem cell hair restoration.