AccuTite is a skin tightening treatment often referred to as RFAL or radiofrequency assisted lipolysis. It is a minimally invasive technology designed to tighten the skin in hard-to-reach or small areas. There is a minimal recovery time with AccuTite, and you will walk out of the treatment room with confidence that you do not need to hide your little sagging problems anymore.
- Brows that sag can mask your eyes and tend to make you look aged and angry. Periorbital area or the upper and lower lids and the area around them are treated and help you feel and look fresh.
- AccuTite can treat Nasolabial folds or laugh lines or the lines that appear on each side of your nose down to the sides of your mouth.
- AccuTite treats the lower face, or the lower third of your face, including Marionette lines or the lines that appear at the corner of your mouth and run down your chin, can make you look older.
- Neck skin that sags can make you appear older than you are.
- Axilla bra fat or armpit fat,
- Upper Arms or the region from the armpit to the elbow,
- Hands betray age by loses elasticity and becoming wrinkly
- Abdomen or your belly area. Loose skin can make you feel fat and keep you from wearing the clothes you want.
- Thighs or upper part of your legs often develop sagging skin. Exercise helps, but some parts don’t respond to exercise. AccuTite will help you with these problems areas.
- Knees have skin that is constantly stretching. As you age, the skin loses its ability to bounce back, and this leads to sagging.
AccuTite is safe and has been approved by the FDA. There is a built-in temperature cutoff, and the temperature of your skin is measured during treatment. If your skin gets too hot, the device automatically regulates the heat.
You can expect to see tighter and smoother skin in up to six months. The best part of AccuTite treatments? The results are permanent.