Often our patients travel great distances to see us and we want to make sure that the process is as seamless as possible. We are happy to assist you in any way we can and look forward to your visit.
OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS
Virtual Consultation Preparation
- Schedule an over the phone consultation with Dr. Cimikoski.
- Provide an email address to which New Patient paperwork and an evaluation form will be sent. This will need to be sent back to us before your scheduled appointment consultation.
- Request any pertinent imaging or MRI reports be sent to Utah Stem Cells. We are happy to assist in requesting them if you provide information to us.
- Dr. Cimikoski will review both your evaluation and images prior to the phone conversation and will then discuss your case and candidacy.
- Learn more from our patient care coordinator about what to expect from treatment and recovery, success stories, and your investment-cost and payment options.
- If you choose to move forward with treatment, you may secure an appointment and pay a deposit (fully refundable if given a 72 hour cancellation notice prior to the scheduled appointment OR will remain as a credit to be used at your convenience).
- You can expect to fill out paperwork and consent upon your arrival and treatment to be completely shortly thereafter.
- While downtime is minimal, we will instruct you on what to expect post treatment and any care you should take for the optimum results.
- We will schedule return follow up appointments(virtual or in person) before you leave the clinic.
- Live pain free!
- Share your improved quality of life with those you love most.